Are you a candidate? Did you choose Abia State University (ABSU) as your first choice? And You took part in the ABSU Post UTME . For your information the primary admission list for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school.
See how to check your admission status below.
How to ACCESS ABSU Admission Status on School Portal
- Visit: https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column.
- Click on login and continue to view your admission status.
How to Check ABSU Admission Status DIRECTLY ON JAMB Website
Names of successful candidates for the Primary admission into regular undergraduate programmes of Abia State University for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released on-line. Below are the steps to check it on Jamb Website
- Follow this link http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS Admission Status Checking page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. If you are yet to get admission, keep checking the the JAMB website for further updates.
Congrats to those who made to ABSU admission list.