This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ambrose Alli University (popularly known as AAU Ekpoma) post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status. List for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the school authorities.
See how you can check your AAU admission status below:
- If you are a Candidates, follow this link : https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/checkstatus
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number as Applicant ID in the space provided
- Enter your Surname also in the space provided
- Click on the “Submit” button and proceed to check if you have been offered admission
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to AAU, Ekpoma admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.